Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The beginning of life

When I was a kid around 5-9 years old, I used to be bully. I have some bad and bully friends whose older than me. It all started in the Philippines, in my neighborhood the kids were around 10-15 years old including my cousins. They became my friends because those were the only kikds that I can play with, then that friendship lasted for a long time. Some of my cousins lived there but some don't. At first, I know they were bully, but sometimes they are fun. We used to play many games that time. The games were really exciting and fun. But then, when we started growing up, the place became a boring place, because there were no kids playing there. We got tired of playing those games, so we decided to stop. Well, we really didn't stop, we just like don't play everday. All of my friends then were really grown up. That time the place was never happy except when there's a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment