Thursday, May 7, 2009

About My Grandparents

My grandparents had always been sweet and kind to me. They never yell at you and they don't get mad at you. But sometimes my grandfather yelled at me once. My grandpa is always sweet at me, but the problem is he always drunk every night with his friends. Every night he always asked me to buy alcohol(wine or beer) to drink with his friends at our house near to our gate. But he's been always kind to me. Now about my grandmother who never gets mad to everyone because she's sick. My grandpa has really weak bones, you have to hold her on her hands to walk. She also has her wheelchair, every time she wants to get out of the house. These are the parents of my mom. The parents of my dad died so early, so I didn't have time to see them. But still I had a great time with my grandparents

No comments:

Post a Comment